
Well , I think most of the facebook friends
know me as ya0 , Nicole ...known me as a talkative
people .
Well , do you guy know ?
I hate to being involved , being liar & fooled
Because in the past , I did get fooled by a guy
That i loved for so much .
It cause A lot pain to me .
I hope you guys as my friends ,
Understand my feelings = ]
Let's start ....
(sorry for my bad english) =X
I'm Chong Vui Yiu /张蔚瑶
The second child of my parents .
I have a big brother that is 18 years old right now (it's working)
I have a young brother 8years old (it's studying primary 2 right now)
Since In the Primary school
everybody said i looked with a fierce face
But after i moved in the Secondary School
Start from secondary 2 yeah :D
I learn to be SMILE !
no matter what , I would just smile
Without reasoning , Without something , Without everything !
I'm happy That I have been changed my attitude
But I still have some bad attitude & bad habits .
I still can't change it right now
Im still trying to
Chat more with me If u gonna wanna be friendly with me :D
I could be friendly to you guy never though of :D
Dont be bad to me Or else I would be angry to you =X
I'm Pure chiense
But sorry for I can't understand u guy Chiense well :D
Because since in the primary school
I was studying on a malay school.
Someore I aren't interesting on malay ~
Just for english
Just read what I have wrote
(Because im free) ! muahahaha ~
My dad & My mom Is having 3 children .
That is Me & both of my brother = ]
We're living in a Happy family
That I never though of I have a Brave mother =]
somore they care about us alots.
I love them much <3
I was having a Both Friends that was important to me =)
We meets for a few years .
But now Im having 8 more sister :D
Although to the 8 of them . We're not so close
But we're all having fun together in the school
What we called as...we're a group of 10sister= ]
A year before ...
I was going to attend my form 2 the last exam ,
It's cause of my grandpa N i skip for my exam .
Im sorry for the time i never take too much care on him .
I regert for never treasure the time while he's beside us .
But grandpa , I never forget you =)
you know ? I miss you my beloved grandpa <3
As of now I was still being alone to write my blog
about my own personality
That's all I can share to you guys I hope it will help you to know me well
That i'm Not a Happy go lucky Girls ! :D
I have my Own attitude
I have my Own Habit
I have my Own Style
Don't Judge me If you Don't know me well !
Kiyoshi a.ka Xiia0ya0 ❤
Im sorry for the time i never take too much care on him .
I regert for never treasure the time while he's beside us .
But grandpa , I never forget you =)
you know ? I miss you my beloved grandpa <3
As of now I was still being alone to write my blog
about my own personality
That's all I can share to you guys I hope it will help you to know me well
That i'm Not a Happy go lucky Girls ! :D
I have my Own attitude
I have my Own Habit
I have my Own Style
Don't Judge me If you Don't know me well !
Kiyoshi a.ka Xiia0ya0 ❤
No comments:
Post a Comment