Mar 24, 2010

Random ❤



I'have once been abandoned
It's fortunate that you still love me
Although I know I can't be with you
Out of my expectation
I find you treasure me so much
It's already too much , too much

The best thing will be gone someday
The most memoriable memory will be forget someday
The most you love , will be go far from you one day
The most beautiful dreams , you'll stop dreaming and wake up someday

The most I wanted from you , was your love & caring from you
The most I wishes to have from you , It's your hearts ....
The most happy for me is I have eveything of you

I'll be survive because you were around of me .
I'll Shine for you always .
I'll be Smile Because of you .
The happiness you gave me I'll never forgot =)


I want a simple love from you ❤
I want a simple living with you ❤
I want you be my Only one Be my dreamsMAN that I wishes❤
Stay with me no matters what'll be happen on tomorrow /future
Keep your promise to me ❤


I'll stay like this forever .
【I haven't found my special ONE】
So I'll just being a Single Lady Right Now ❤


The White Rose ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment